Professional Liability Insurance for
Tax Preparers & Bookkeepers
Our Professional Liability Insurance for Tax Preparers & Bookkeepers program covers Accountants, Bookkeepers, Enrolled Agents, and Tax Preparers for services provided in their accounting practices. Our broad definition of Professional Services includes Accounting, Financial Planning, Consulting, Notary Public, Fiduciary, Investment Advisor and Arbitrator/Mediator.
Landy Insurance now uses PayPal for ALL online purchases. You DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT to complete your transaction as a GUEST and checkout using your MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express card. If you have a PayPal account, log into your account when prompted. Please note: the availability to use a checking or savings account, as a form of payment, is not an option when checking out as a GUEST. You will need to access or create a PayPal account in order to use these forms of payment.
PayPal keeps your transactions safe and secure.
Check out How does Paypal work? to learn more about PayPal and/or register for a PayPal account
Accountants Professional Liability Insurance Highlights
- Broad Definition of Professional Services Now Includes Services (other than audit & review) Performed for Entities Owned or Controlled by Insured
- Pre-Claims Assistance Includes All Fees, Costs & Expenses Incurred to Help Mitigate a Potential Claim
- Defense of Disciplinary Proceedings - $50,000/Policy Period
- Security Incident Reimbursement - $25,000/Policy Period
- Reimbursement for Loss of Earnings – to $100/hour
- Public Relations Crisis Expenses - $30,000/Policy Period
- Subpoena Assistance - Response for Legal Fees & Expenses