Professional Liability Insurance for
Tax Preparers & Bookkeepers
Our Professional Liability Insurance for Tax Preparers & Bookkeepers program covers Accountants, Bookkeepers, Enrolled Agents, and Tax Preparers for services provided in their accounting practices. Our broad definition of Professional Services includes Accounting, Financial Planning, Consulting, Notary Public, Fiduciary, Investment Advisor and Arbitrator/Mediator.
Accountants Professional Liability Insurance Highlights
- Broad Definition of Professional Services Now Includes Services (other than audit & review) Performed for Entities Owned or Controlled by Insured
- Pre-Claims Assistance Includes All Fees, Costs & Expenses Incurred to Help Mitigate a Potential Claim
- Defense of Disciplinary Proceedings - $50,000/Policy Period
- Security Incident Reimbursement - $25,000/Policy Period
- Reimbursement for Loss of Earnings – to $100/hour
- Public Relations Crisis Expenses - $30,000/Policy Period
- Subpoena Assistance - Response for Legal Fees & Expenses
Our next webinar will be on Wednesday, June 2, 2021.
The topic will be 3rd Part Liability Claims.